WREATH SHIPPING AND CARE
Glossy green magnolia leaves bring home the natural beauty of the holidays. A memorable way to welcome family and friends, our wreaths are handcrafted from fresh leaves to create a festive decoration all through the season—and beyond.
• Handcrafted in California from fresh magnolia leaves.
• All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
• Protect from weather.
• Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
• The fresh natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
• If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
• If your wreath is mounted on a door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
• It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
• To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
• For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 3-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At B|Brooks fine flowers, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. All items are final sale, but upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and if there is any damage, please let us know! We're here for you — just send us a note and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.